Fitness 19 provides the top quality cardio, free weight, and strength training equipment you need to get in shape at an affordable price. Our gyms are stocked with world-class equipment from leading manufacturers such as Life Fitness and Hammer Strength. We are focused on giving our members the best value for their money. That means equipment and workout space that is clean, safe, comfortable, and close to home.
The health benefits of cardiovascular exercise make it an important part of your regular fitness routine. Our state-of-the-art cardio fitness equipment offer many choices to assist you in reaching your fitness goals. Fitness 19 gyms are well equipped with comfortable, safe and effective Life Fitness cardio equipment, including treadmills, stair climbers, lifecycles, and elliptical cross-trainers that feature advanced ergonomics, easy-to-use consoles and sophisticated heart rate monitoring. It’s a great way to burn calories while toning and training your muscles.
- State-of-the-art facilities that include top-of-the-line cardio, free weight, and strength training equipment from Life Fitness and Hammer Strength MTS.
- Personal Trainers that will develop a workout program specifically geared towards your fitness goals.
- Kids Club facilities to keep your children safe and entertained while you workout.
- SilverSneakers program for older adults (at select locations). To learn more about this program visit: www.silversneakers.com.
- Group Classes (at select locations)
- Locker Facilities (showers not provided)
Industry leading manufacturers such as Life Fitness are driving constant improvements in ergonomics and safety. All Fitness 19 gyms are fully equipped to provide the utmost in quality, variety, and availability. Our free weight areas include:
- Dumbbells / Barbells
- 8-station Crossover Cable
- Smith Assisted Squat Machines
- Power Racks
- Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment
Clean, safe, and fun, our Kids Rooms are designed to give parents peace of mind when they are working out. Kids rooms are staffed with caring, professional Fitness 19 staff who will create a safe and entertaining environment for your children. Children ages 3 months to 11 years of age are welcome*.
*Minimum ages vary by location. Check with your local club for details.
Whatever your personal fitness goals, our trainers can show you the most efficient path to reaching them. Benefit from the expertise of professionals who have the training and experience to guide you toward success. It’s the best way to stay focused and motivated.
Our Personal Trainers provide:
– One-on-one instruction
– Goal specific program designs
– Exciting new workout trends
– Sports specific training
– Senior and Youth programs available
Medical research indicates that working out with weights can provide:
– Improved cardiovascular health
– Weight loss
– Lower cholesterol
– Lower blood pressure
– Reduce stress
– Toning and firming
– Build muscle
– Increased muscular endurance
– Increased flexibility
There’s more to strength training than just getting strong. Strength training builds muscles and increases bone density. It’s about shaping and toning your body to achieve the visible results and health benefits you seek. Fitness 19 has an excellent assortment of Plate Loaded Hammer Strength and Hammer Strength MTS equipment, that is user friendly, comfortable and will help you in achieving extraordinary results. Take advantage of the quality and variety of our strength training equipment to look better and feel better.